(58.7%, Malts of Scotland, C#800266)
|Type||Scotch Single Malts (Disclosed Distilleries)|
|Bottler||Malts of Scotland|
|Alcohol By Volume||58.7%|
|Serge Valentin||85 |
|Keith Wood||85 |
|Keith Wood||Glass: Classic Malt
- Colour: Very pale yellow
- Nose: Fruity bonfire embers with a light smokiness expanding further over time. There's also a faint rubberiness which is quite pleasant alongside a very coastal "Atlantic" character and plenty of fruitiness.
- Palate: Fruity, always very fruity but with the addition of grassiness and a light smokiness.
- With 4 drops of water: Even more fruitiness on the nose and also on the palate, but the palate also gains a hint of malt and some further smokiness.
- Finish: Long, even longer and fruitier with the water.
- Overall Impression: Very nice Bowmore with lots of fruity character. |