|Keith Wood||Glass: Classic Malt
- Colour: Light gold with a hint of sunshine
- Nose: Malt and oaky wood, turning really quite leafy after 2-3 minutes. Also some hints of slightly floral hay.
- Palate: Initially very creamy mouth-feel, then leafy with some light liquorice.
- With 4 drops of water: Lots of leafy wood on the nose, whereas the palate is less leafy, smoother and with more fruitiness (apple & pear). A light toffee element suggests toffee apple.
- Finish: Long.
- Overall Impression: A very interesting change when the water is added, making it much better in my opinion too.
** 79 points neat, 82 points with the water added. *** |