Inchgower 34yo 1974
(49.7%, Exclusive Malts, C#7881, 187 Bts., 70cl, 2008*)
|Type||Scotch Single Malts (Disclosed Distilleries)|
|Alcohol By Volume||49.7%|
|Keith Wood||90 |
|Keith Wood||Glass: Spiegelau
- Colour: Rich gold, almost amber
- Nose: Delightfully aromatic and floral with hints of leather and polished wood. As the minutes pass the leather and wood fade, whereas the floral elements increase.
- Palate: Smooth, rich, fantastically perfumed flora.
- With 4 drops of water: Slightly weaker nose, but smoother and even more floral palate.
- Finish: Long. Even longer with water. Never-ending perfume & flora.
- Overall Impression: Great, smashing, super! I really love this dram. |