Invergordon 18yo 1993 'G5.3'
(65.6%, OB, "Extraordinary Taste Intensity", C#G5.3, 246 Bts., 70cl, 2011*)
|Bottler|| Official Bottling|
|Alcohol By Volume||65.6%|
|Other Details||"Extraordinary Taste Intensity"|
|Keith Wood||90 |
|Keith Wood||Glass: Classic Malt
- Colour: Rich amber
- Nose: Fruity furniture polish, maybe even freshly polished brass. This settles very quickly to bring the fruitiness to the fore with orange (zest) infused butterscotch. Is that a suggestion of rum too?
- Palate: Everything I identified on the nose just exploded across the palate, marvellous, just marvellous, especially that orange infused butterscotch.
- With 4 Drops of water: It just gets better and better.
- Finish: Very long with creamy butterscotch
- Overall Impression: Fantastic, nay a "Great" as this is just so good. |