|Keith Wood||Glass: Classic Malt
- Colour: Dark and rich teak.
- Nose: Rich, very rich dark fruits, old wood, leather and Pirelli P1.
- Palate: Rich toasted wood and dark fruits. This is extremely rich and very, very intense.
- With 3 drops of water: Extremely aromatic rich wood on the nose, spicier palate with wood, rich marzipan and more dark fruits.
- Finish: Very long, does it ever end?
- Overall Impression: Very old, very intense and a very good sherry monster. Don't expect to taste anything else for a couple of hours afterwards. |